Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Letter to the Bride

A vey good simple and touching letter to the bride after receiving the invitation to the wedding.

Dear Sara,

Writing this, almost brings me to tears, but I will hold them off until the wedding. I will try my very best to take Uncle Howard with me, as you know, his health has not been tops as of late and he's not a big fan of airplanes. But we are seriously considering taking a road trip, maybe it would be good for us, who knows?

Sara my darling, I wish you all the happiness and bliss at your wedding. I know you've had this dream day all planned out since you were very young. I love it when a plan comes together and it involves the whole family and everyone you love. But really, if you think about it, you are quite a lucky girl to have Richard by your side and very supportive of you. Truly you are meant to be together. I am very proud of the two of you! See you soon, our lovely bride!

Love,
Aunt Maria

 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: How to write letter to the bride, wedding letters, message to the bride on her wedding day, letter to the bride from friend

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment